Amid the easing of restrictions in the Philippines, more people are taking to the skies for the first time since 2020. Captain Mann Ed Demalata, a former actor turned aviation influencer, is sharing travel tips that many people often overlook.
Here are 10 of Capt. Demalata’s travel tips to make your trip more comfortable and enjoyable:
- Pack light – plan your outfits in advance and only bring what you need to save yourself from carrying unnecessary weight.
- Use the restroom at the airport departure area to minimize the need to use the inflight lavatory.
- Ask for a ‘Fragile‘ sticker on your luggage for extra protection, especially if you are carrying designer items.
- Always bring fully charged power banks or portable chargers for your devices like camera, mobile phone, and tablet.
- Bring noise-cancellation headphones or earbuds to keep yourself entertained and avoid the inconvenience of snorers or crying infants.
- Board the plane as early as possible to secure overhead bin space close to your seat.
- Bring a basic medicine and first-aid emergency kit to handle sickness or accidents. Don’t forget to include vitamins and supplements.
- Be informed about the COVID-19 protocols and travel requirements of your destination.
- Carry a tightly-sealed bottle of rubbing alcohol to sanitize your hands, especially when there are no handwashing stations available.
- Bring your positive attitude and enjoy your vacation!
Capt. Demalata is not only an aviation influencer but also a social media personality with more than 230,000 followers on Instagram. He frequently shares his travel experiences and tips with his followers, making him a reliable source for travel advice.
Facebook Comments Box
Leave a Reply